- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) LEARNING - Tomo is a DIY vehicle kit that teaches beginners (age 8+) about graphical programming, electronics and mechanics through robotics building and educational app based programs on bluetooth enabled mobile/tablet devices.
- 2-IN-1 SMART ROBOT CAR KIT - Build Tomo as a tricycle or a dicycle. The Tomo tricycle STEM robot car is an intelligent vehicle that can track lines, avoid obstacles, race and more. Tomo Dicycle is a smart self-balancing two-wheeled vehicle that can roam around and avoid obstacles.
- LEARN THROUGH PLAYING - The app controlled robot kit Tomo has two FREE apps on the Google Play and IOS store that allow for young learners to interact and play with Tomo. The ODEV Explorer is a simple controller based app that allow you to move Tomo while ODEV Blockly is for beginners to learn graphical programming with coding language.
- EASY-TO-BUILD ROBOT KIT - All parts are clearly labeled, ports are color-coded and comes with clear and detailed instructions for assembling. A robot vehicle kit popular among schools and teachers creates an interactive, hands-on learning experience for students. This is a perfect project robot kit for kids.
- EXPLORE EDUCATION - The main control board is the brain of Tomo, it allows Tomo to move, track lines, balance itself in Dicycle mode and much more. The interactive LED lights found atop its brain can be programmed through the use of the app to make fun and interesting light patterns.
Details: Tomo is a 2-in-1 STEM educational robot kit that can be assembled into 2 different robots: a tricycle or a self-balancing 2-wheeled dicycle. Control, program and share via smartphones or tablets to explore the endless possibilities of robotics.
Learn Through Playing
Two FREE apps are available for young learners to interact and play with Tomo. ODEV Explorer is an easy-to-use app with options to control and play with Tomo. You can also share finished programs with other players in the cloud storage. ODEV Blockly is an app based on Google's open source library Blockly and allows beginners to learn graphical programming.
The brain of Tomo is the powerful main control board that comes with an enclosed case with color-coded ports, making it easier to assemble and allow for various extensions.
Download the Apps
IOS 8.0 or higher
Android 4.3 or higher
Input Ultrasonic sensor, tracking sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, buttons
Output Buzzer, RGB Light
Main Control Box 10 Connection Ports (2 for motors, 8 for sensors)
Power 6 AA batteries (not included in kit)
Wireless Communication Bluetooth 4.0
App ODEV Explorer, ODEV Blockly
Dimensions 200 × 200 × 135 mm (7.87 x 7.87 x 5.31 inches) assembled
Weight 1300 grams (2.87 lbs)