Brand: ETA hand2mind
- Discover the excitement of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math with 18 Hands-on Experiments.
- Explore the science behind rocket propulsion and become an expert in the world of rocketry!
- The fact-filled lab guide is chock-full of pictures and information needed for hours of experimentation in your own home laboratory.
- 18 experiments include: Observing the weight of air, Building an anemometer and measuring wind speed, Predicting the weather with your own homemade barometer, Launching rubber rockets and chemical rockets, Rocket races, Making a scale model of the solar system, and more!
- Please note: you may need additional household materials for these experiments
Warranty: No warranty
Details: Welcome to the exciting world of rocketry! This Kit explores the science behind Rocket propulsion. Use real lab tools and materials to perform amazing experiments and experience what It’s like to Think like a Scientist or an engineer. 18 experiments include: observing the weight of air, building an Anemometer and measuring wind speed, Predicting the weather with your own homemade barometer, launching rubber rockets and chemical rockets, Rocket races, making a scale 86413 of the solar system, and more! become an expert in all things Rocket science! the fact-filled lab guide is chock-full of pictures and information needed for hours of experimentation in your own home laboratory! stem at play kits are designed by educators to be ‘smart-fun’ activities for children 8 and up under adult supervision that provide a natural way to work & learn together through purposeful science-based play. Additional common household items may also be needed to complete experiments.