- Modular analog synthesizer made up of 12 BitsTM modules that snap together with magnets to create circuits in seconds
- Create amazing sounds right out of the box while learning the basics of analog synthesis
- Project booklet with step-by-step instructions for creating a wide array of sound circuits and projects
- Box transforms into a ready-to-use performance station that can connect to recording or live sound equipment
- Combine the little Bits Synth Kit with other little Bits modules to make expressive interfaces, or creations that span light, motion and sound!
Legal Disclaimer: The box has been opened but product has never been put to use.
Release Date: 2015-01-01
Warranty: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
The littleBits synth kit is an incredibly powerful, easy to use modular synthesizer that helps you unleash your inner rockstar. The Synth Kit, developed in partnership with KORGx, a pioneer of electronic musical equipment, enables amateur and professional musicians to easily explore the iconic synthesizer instrument. This allows you to make exciting new sounds and build your own infinitely customizable and expandable analog modular instrument - all with little to no engineering or musical knowledge. The Synth Kit includes an assortment of 12 electronic Bits that instantly snap together with magnets to create circuits like those used in Korg's famous analog synthesizers.
- Kit includes 12 Bits like the speaker, oscillator and keyboard to help you create sweet beats
- Includes booklet of 10 projects and with hundreds more online
- Connects to speakers, computers, headphones, and any instrument with an output jack for an amplifier
- Can be used to make your own instruments, like a synth-guitar
- Fits into the littleBits platform for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences