- Build a programmable device by snapping together electronic building blocks; code stories, animations, music, and games using free drag and drop block-based coding software; upload your code onto your device; and start playing!
- The easy-to-use electronic building blocks snap together with magnets empowering kids to build programmable devices they could code
- Each color-coded Bit has a specific function (e.g. lights, sensors, LED display, speaker, etc) and is reusable for infinite number of inventions
- Learn fundamental coding concepts: inputs & outputs, loops, logic, variables, and functions
- Learn what's "inside the machine" and how it connects to the software
- Free onboarding online Professional Development. Easy to teach with no prior STEM/STEAM experience
- All lesson plans are aligned with NGSS & Computer Science standards and can be integrated into any curriculum or makesrpace.
- Free Online Teacher Resources including customizable lesson plans, presentations, implementation tips, curriculum guide, and assessment tools
Release Date: 2017-06-15
Warranty: 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Finally! An intro to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus, it’s easy to teach even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The littleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop Google Blockly programming, providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real world inventions.