Brand: Fun Little Toys
Color: Blue 57 PCs
- INCLUDES: This DIY building block set contains 57 assembly pieces in total, and the model box is equipped with an instruction manual, stickers, battery box, nails, and gears. Batteries are NOT included.
- CREATIVITY: Kids are able to transform this robot into three machine models, including a tank, robot and scorpion. The assembly process will not only enhance their manipulative abilities but also spark their imagination and empower creativity.
- EDUCATIONAL GIFT: This STEM toy set is a wonderful gift for kids who love machines. The exquisite designs and the packaging make this toy an awesome gift for children's birthday, Christmas, Children's Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: ALL Fun Little Toys' products are made by environmental friendly plastic and premium grade materials, which are sturdy, durable and safe. We have all the certifications and safety test results for this toy.
- RECOMMENDATION: Recommended for children who are at least 3 years old. Do not keep the small parts of the toy in mouth in case your child swallows it.
Details: DIY TOY
- This is a really inspiring toy!
- With a detailed instruction manual, the assembly process is much easier. Add any remaining parts, like the gears and wheels, to the robot.
- Install an "AAA" battery and put the lid on.
- Don't forget to add stickers after assembly as the vibrant color will appeal to any kids.
- This playset will bring kids a huge sense of satisfaction once the models are built.
- Children will enjoy for hours by transforming the scattered blocks into different models.
- When your children finish assembling the pieces, you can put it in the room as a decoration.
- Meanwhile, your kids can also improve their cooperation and teamwork ability by playing with friends.
- We recommend you to get more than one set for a toy collection, which your little one can create different combinations ready to roll.
- You can guide your kids taking different parts into one piece.
- Meanwhile, explaining to your child how these robots work is a good way to increase parent-child interaction.
- Also, teaching your kids to name the parts of a robot can help expand kids' vocabularies.
- Moreover, if you are a teacher, you can also show it in the classroom as educational toys.
- Children can better understand and remember the spatial relations among different robotic parts.
- With this toy, your child will fall in love with learning.
- This playset is made with great details.
- The instruction manual shows you how to build the models, and states what pieces are needed before getting started.
- Also, the box includes stickers.
- Once you put the stickers on, the robot will have sparkling eyes, and the tank will look sharper.
- All the major joints of the robot are movable, including the head.